Book Talks, Trailers, and Activities
Check out these cool sites to hear about books, read about books, and do some fun activities with books!
1. Click here to see some example Book Talks!
2. Click here to read some example Book Talks.
3. Click here to see some example Book Trailers!
4. Click here to learn how to make your own book trailer.
5. Click here to record your own book recommendation
March Book Madness 2015
How To Choose a Book
1. Don't judge by the cover alone.
2. Read the summary on the book.
3. Read the first paragraph in the book.
4. Find a favorite genre or book type.
5. Read a book series.
6. Choose a book by a well-known author.
7. Use the five-finger test.
8. Tell your librarian about some books you've enjoyed and ask for more suggestions.
9. Read book that was made into a movie.
10. Ask your friends and teacher for suggestions.
Favorite Books & Authors
Need some ideas for another great book to read?
Check out the links below for different authors!!
Media Enhanced Books
Click on the AV2books links below to access
audio, video, web links, quizzes, activities, and slideshows.
Enjoy the experience!