Book Talks, Trailers, and Activities
Check out these cool sites to hear about books, read about books, and do some fun activities with books!
1. Click here to see some great Book Trailers!
2. Click here to find out more about Mythology!
3. Click here to find out more about Mysteries!
4. Click here to find out more about Adventures!
5. Click here to find out more about Humor!
6. Click here to get started on making your OWN Book Trailer!
7. Click here to read some book reviews written by students.
8. Click here to record your own book recommendation
March Book Madness 2015
How To Choose a Book
1. Don't judge by the cover alone.
2. Read the summary on the book.
3. Read the first paragraph in the book.
4. Find a favorite genre or book type.
5. Read a book series.
6. Choose a book by a well-known author.
7. Use the five-finger test.
8. Tell your librarian about some books you've enjoyed and ask for more suggestions.
9. Read book that was made into a movie.
10. Ask your friends and teacher for suggestions.
Favorite Books & Authors
Need some ideas for another great book to read?
Check out the links below for different authors!!
Media Enhanced Books
Click on the AV2books links below to access
audio, video, web links, quizzes, activities, and slideshows.
Enjoy the experience!