Tips for Choosing a Book
1. Don't judge a book by the cover alone.
2. Read the summary on the book.
3. Read the first paragraph in the book.
4. Find a favorite genre or book type.
5. Read a book series.
6. Choose a book by a well-known author.
7. Use the five-finger test.
8. Tell your librarian about some books you've enjoyed and ask for more suggestions.
9. Watch book trailers to see if you may be interested.
10. Ask your friends and teachers for suggestions.
Favorite Books & Authors
Need some ideas for another great book to read?
Check out the links below for different authors!!