Want a weekly text reminder the night before your child's books are due?
Subscribe to REMIND
Choose a code from the following list, based on what day your child has library:
If your child's library day is... Your code is:
Text your code to: 81010
Libraries of Leander ISD Mission
Our mission is to lead our school communities in an environment that challenges students to IMAGINE possibilities, EXPLORE opportunities, and CONNECT with the future and the world.
Cox Library Catalog
7:20 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Library Checkout Policy
Kindergarten = 1 book
1st Grade = 2 books
2nd -5th grade = 3 books
- 2 week checkout, renewable as long as a hold hasn't been placed on the item
- High demand items will be rotated between classes and may not be renewed.
- Some items may be restricted to library use only.
Late Book Policy:
Students must return all late items before checking out new items.
Lost Book Policy:
Students must pay for the lost or damaged items before checking out new items.
PARENT LIBRARY ACCOUNTS:
- Parent accounts are available upon request and require a current phone number and email address.
Parents = 5 books
Holds/Inter-Library Loans (ILL):
- Holds on unavailabe items or items from other campuses are available upon request.
- Only grades 3 - 5 can place an ILL.
- ILLs take 3-5 days to arrive and must be returned within 2 weeks.
- Lending campuses may decline ILL requests.