Big 6 Steps
The Big6 Research Process
Step 1: Task Definition
- What do you want to know?
- What do your teachers want you to know?
Step 2: Information Seeking Strategies
- What are some resources that you can use to answer your questions?
Step 3: Location and Access
- Where can I find these resources?
Step 4: Use of Information
- Read, listen, and view information
- Write notes/facts to answer your questions
- DO NOT COPY! (Remember the rule of 3!)
Step 5: Synthesis
- In what format do I want to put my final information?
- How will I organize my information?
Step 6: Evaluation
- Did you finish your project?
- Did you answer all your questions?
- Is your final product quality work?
- Did you cite all your sources?
- Was your research process successful?
- HOW CAN YOU IMPROVE FOR NEXT TIME?
Welcome to the Holidays Around the World Project!
You will be using the Webquest below to learn about
different winter holidays celebrated in
countries around the world.
Some holidays you may already know about,
some may be brand new!
Enjoy your journey!
Holiday Research Sites
Here are some other links that might help you find more information about your holiday!
Don't forget to also use Bagdad's Databases!